You may also like
These small scissors with ceramic blades are perfect for all your crafting projects. They're versatile enough to cut through a wide variety of materials, including duct tape, vinyl matting, felt, tissue paper, yarn and more. Great for office, school and home uses. The handles feature soft-touch finger grips for a more comfortable cutting experience. These lightweight scissors are ambidextrous and totally maintenance-free — you never need to oil or lubricate the blades. Slice's Finger-Friendly ceramic blade technology is safe to the touch. The 100% zirconium oxide blade is nonmagnetic, nonconductive and will never rust. Plus, ceramic blades last much longer than standard steel blades, saving you time and money.
Why Choose Slice® Ceramic Safety Blades?
- Proprietary blade technology safe to the touch
- Chemically inert blade never rusts
- Safer than traditional blades
- Up to 11x longer-lasting compared to steel
- Safer than other ceramic blades
- Nonconductive, non-sparking, nonmagnetic blade
- Finger Friendly
- Extra Durable
- Ceramic Blade - Never Rusts!