You may also like
This Craft Knife With Safety Cap is perfect for your scrapbooking, paper crafting and other hobby DIY projects and is ideal for cutting out very intricate and detailed shapes. The safety cap is part of the handle design, meaning you'll never lose a cap again! Simply slide and lock the cap back when using the blade. When you're done, slide the cap forward and lock in place, protecting the blade. This craft knife features Slice®'s Finger-Friendly® blade technology for more effective cutting and is designed for both right- and left-handers. The 100% zirconium oxide blade is nonmagnetic, nonconductive and will never rust. Plus, ceramic blades last much longer than standard steel blades, saving you time and money. When the blade does need to be replaced, changing it is easy and does not require additional tools.
Why Choose Slice® Ceramic Safety Blades?
- Proprietary blade technology safe to the touch
- Chemically inert blade never rusts
- Safer than traditional blades
- Up to 11x longer-lasting compared to steel
- Safer than other ceramic blades
- Nonconductive, non-sparking, nonmagnetic blade
- Finger Friendly
- No-Tool Blade Change
- Extra Durable
- Ceramic Blade - Never Rusts!