This Manual Pen Cutter features a durable nylon handle and textured slider button for ease of use. Whether for office work, craft projects, in the garage or for heavy-duty use, this pen cutter is what you're looking for. The blade locks in three positions: with blade fully exposed for deep cuts, with blade shorter and partly exposed for shallow cuts, and with blade fully retracted. This cutter features Slice®'s Finger-Friendly® blade technology for more effective cutting. The pen cutter is designed for both right- and left-handers. The 100% zirconium oxide blades are nonmagnetic, nonconductive and will never rust. Plus, ceramic blades last much longer than standard steel blades, saving you time and money. When the blade does need to be replaced, changing it is easy and does not require additional tools.
Why Choose Slice® Ceramic Safety Blades?
- Proprietary blade technology safe to the touch
- Chemically inert blade never rusts
- Safer than traditional blades
- Up to 11x longer-lasting compared to steel
- Safer than other ceramic blades
- Nonconductive, non-sparking, nonmagnetic blade
- Finger Friendly
- No-Tool Blade Change
- Extra Durable
- Ceramic Blade - Never Rusts!