Slice® Manual Seam Ripper
This Manual Seam Ripper removes stitches and opens buttonholes with ease and precision. The blade locks in three positions: with blade fully extended, partially extended and fully retracted. The handle is lightweight, delivers no hand strain and features a lanyard hole so you can keep it close by when sewing. The blade is easy to clean so it won't stain your thread or fabric. Slice®'s Finger-Friendly® ceramic blade technology is safe to the touch and is designed for both right- and left-handers. The 100% zirconium oxide blade is nonmagnetic, nonconductive and will never rust. Plus, ceramic blades last much longer than standard steel blades, saving you time and money. When the blade does need to be replaced, changing it is easy and does not require additional tools.
Why Choose Slice® Ceramic Safety Blades?
- Proprietary blade technology safe to the touch
- Chemically inert blade never rusts
- Safer than traditional blades
- Up to 11x longer-lasting compared to steel
- Safer than other ceramic blades
- Nonconductive, non-sparking, nonmagnetic blade