These are replacement blades for Slice® cutting tools. The pointed tip is ideal for picking the first stitches in a seam or other detailed work requiring a very sharp and narrow point. Slice's Finger-Friendly ceramic blade technology is safe to the touch. The 100% zirconium oxide blade is nonmagnetic, nonconductive and will never rust. Plus, ceramic blades last much longer than standard steel blades, saving you time and money.
These replacement blades are compatible with the following Slice cutting tools:
- Manual Seam Ripper #122955
- Auto-Retractable Seam Ripper #122956
- Craft Knife With Safety Cap #122952
- Craft Knife
- Precision Knife
Why Choose Slice® Ceramic Safety Blades?
- Proprietary blade technology safe to the touch
- Chemically inert blade never rusts
- Safer than traditional blades
- Up to 11x longer-lasting compared to steel
- Safer than other ceramic blades
- Nonconductive, non-sparking, nonmagnetic blade