These thread snips are a must-have for every sewer's toolbox and notions kit. The self-opening design makes them easy to use. Squeeze the handle to snip threads and the tool will spring back open, reducing repetitive hand strain. These snips are great for all sewists, tailors and fiber artists, especially those who suffer from arthritis, hand weakness and dexterity challenges. These thread snips are ambidextrous. The safety cap keeps the blades protected, and the lanyard hole lets you keep the tool within easy reach. Slice®'s Finger-Friendly® ceramic blade technology is safe to the touch. The 100% zirconium oxide blade is nonmagnetic, nonconductive and will never rust. Plus, ceramic blades last much longer than standard steel blades, saving you time and money.
Why Choose Slice® Ceramic Safety Blades?
- Proprietary blade technology safe to the touch
- Chemically inert blade never rusts
- Safer than traditional blades
- Up to 11x longer-lasting compared to steel
- Safer than other ceramic blades
- Nonconductive, non-sparking, nonmagnetic blade
- Finger Friendly
- Extra Durable
- Ceramic Blade - Never Rusts!