You may also like
Sew it yourself! South Coast 21 90% Jib Sail Kit lets you make your own genoa sail. This crosscut kit is per Alberg's Sail Plan made from 6.4oz Supercruise Dacron® and features a rope reinforced luff, #1 brass hanks on the luff, and leechline.
Computer plotted with seaming lines plotted right on the cloth. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires a #1 Spur Die Set for grommet installation. All other supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
Sail Kit Includes:
- 6.4 oz. Supercruise Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- V-92 Polyester UV Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin (for hand sewing)
- Pearl Grey 2-3 oz. Leather
- Dacron® 1-1/2" Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Dacron® 3" Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Classic 3-Strand Polyester Rope
- #1 Spur Grommets
- 1" Webbing
- Gransegel Cleat Large
- #1 Brass Hanks
- Stainless Steel Thimbles
- Round Stainless Steel Ring 1-1/4"
- Round Stainless Steel Rings 1"
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also required (sold separately):
- #1 Spur Die Set
|Foot:||7 feet, 6 inches|
|Leech:||17 feet, 4 inches|
|Area:||64 square feet|