Sew it yourself! This Tote Bag Kit makes a perfect bag for hauling supplies to the boat or for shopping trips at your favorite ports. The kit comes with enough fabric and materials to sew two tote bags. The Sailrite® Tote Bag Kit is easy to make and features durable Sunbrella® fabric. The tote design has a pocket on each side for additional storage.
Here are just a few of the skills you'll learn while making this tote bag:
- How to measure and mark panels for patterning.
- How to sew binding onto fabric edges.
- How to create webbing handles.
- How to sew webbing onto bag body.
- How to create a box bottom.
- How to zigzag stitch raw fabric edges to prevent fraying and more.
Finished Measurements: 16"H x 13"W x 3"D
Carry-All Tote Bag Kit Includes:
- 46" Sunbrella Fabric — Select color from drop-down menu
- Black Thread
- Black 1" Polypropylene Webbing
- Sunbrella 7/8" Black Centerfold Binding
- Seamstick 1/4" Basting Tape
- Carry-All Tote Bag Kit Instructions
Required Tools (Not Included):
- Sewing machine
Reference end of instructional video below for additional recommended items.
Please note: This item is non-returnable.
|Color:||Aqua, Beige, Black, Blue, Brown, Charcoal, Chocolate, Dark Green, Gray, Green, Light Blue, Navy, Olive, Rust, Sage, Seafoam, Steel Blue, Stone, Tan, White|
Offline viewing of PDF documents requires Adobe Reader.Download Adobe Reader >
How to Make a Carry-All Tote Bag
A great beginner project! This video will walk you through the steps of sewing your own tote bag from high-quality Sunbrella Marine fabric. Our Carry-All Tote Bag Kit includes all the supplies you need to create two totes perfectly sized for grocery shopping, carrying supplies to your boat, or spending a day at the beach!