You may also like
Sew it yourself! West Wight Potter 19 Asymmetrical Cruising Spinnaker Kit lets you make your own spinnaker sail. This star-cut kit is made from 0.75oz Ripstop Nylon Sailcloth and features a choice of up to two colors. Computer plotted with seaming and hem lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
All supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
Color Selection Note: When ordering, add your color selections in the Notes box. See below for the list of available 3/4oz Ripstop Nylon. Please include which panels (by number) you would like in each color. Please do not hesitate to give us a call to discuss this with our Sailmaker, Jeff Frank.
Available Ripstop Nylon Colors:
- 0.75oz Ripstop Nylon Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut (enter color choices in Notes box)
- 4oz White Dacron© Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-30 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin
- Pearl Grey Leather
- Dacron© 1-inch Tape Green (Non-adhesive backed)
- Dacron© 1-inch Tape Blue (Non-adhesive backed)
- Dacron© 1-inch Tape White (Non-adhesive backed)
- #0 D-Ring without Bar
- ¾" Webbing
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
|Luff:||18 feet, 3 inches|
|Foot:||11 feet, 8 inches|
|Area:||167 square feet|