Sew it yourself! West Wight Potter 19 Jib Sail Kit lets you make your own jibsail. This crosscut kit is made from 5.4oz white Dacron® using the designer's plans and includes a leechline and #0 brass hanks on the luff.
Computer plotted with seaming and hem lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires a #0 Spur Die Set for luff grommet installation. All other supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
- 5.4oz White Supercruise Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-69 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- Stainless Steel Thimble
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin
- Pearl Grey Leather
- Folded Dacron® 1-½-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Folded Dacron® 3-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- 3-Strand White Polyester Rope
- 3/4-inch White Nylon Webbing
- Gransegel Cleat
- 1-inch Stainless Steel D-Ring
- #0 Brass hanks
- #0 Spur Grommets
- #3 Brass Rings
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also Required (Sold Separately):
- #0 Spur Die Set
|Luff:||16 feet, 11 inches|
|Foot:||8 feet, 4 inches|
|Area:||58 sq. ft.|