Laser Main Sail Kit
Sew it yourself! Laser Main Sail Kit lets you make your own mainsail. This kit is made from 4oz white Dacron© using the designer's plans, is loose footed, and features three leech battens, a window, and a sleeve luff. Computer plotted with seaming and hem lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
All supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
|Luff||16 feet, 10 inches|
|Foot||8 feet, 6 inches|
|Leech||18 feet, 3 inches|
- 4oz White Dacron© Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-69 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick ¼-inch Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin
- Folded Dacron© 1-½-inch Tape (non-adhesive backed)
- Battens with End Caps
- Jiffy Grommets with Rivets
- 1-inch White Elastic
- 2-inch White Polyester Webbing
- White Odyssey III Fabric for Reinforcement
- Vinyl Window Material
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo