We highly recommend this upgrade for an Ultrafeed machine for two reasons:
1. The large diameter of the wheel enhances slow speed power in electric mode. A real plus for sailmaking and canvas work!
2. It allows for handcranking when electricity is not available. Simply attach the plastic handcrank handle to the wheel with the allen wrench. The extra weight of this wheel and, therefore, inertia make handcranking effortless even in heavy fabrics.
- Cogged balance wheel (nickel chromate plated, mild steel)
- Timing belt
- Plastic handcrank handle
- Shoulder bolt
- Set screws for locking onto the machine's shaft
- Allen wrenches
- Works with standard clutch or Posi-Pin
Installation is easy. Instructions are included in the Ultrafeed Guidebook and DVD that came with the sewing machine.
Please note this flywheel will not add the posi-pin feature to your sewing machine.
A Sailrite original, made exclusively for Sailrite in the USA.