Sailrite's Trade Program offers competitive pricing on fabric, sewing supplies, foam, hardware, tools and much more for resellers and fabricators with a valid Tax Identification Number that are in the marine, automotive, upholstery, interior design, or home décor trades. You must be accepted into the program before you can receive Trade Program pricing. Sailrite reserves the right to approve or deny an applicant and is the sole authority for that decision.
Thanks for your interest in our Trade Program!
Why Join Our Trade Program?
Joining the Sailrite Trade Program will boost your business's productivity and profitability. Here are some reasons why joining our Trade Program is the right decision:
- One-stop resource with deep inventory.
- Quick shipping.
- Competitive pricing.
- Easy-to-reach technical sales staff.
- Extensive free how-to library.
- Unique items not available anywhere else.
2390 E. 100 S.
Columbia City, IN 46725
For applicants to qualify for our Trade Program, they must meet the following qualifications:
- Must own an established marine, automotive, upholstery, interior design, or home décor business
- Must have a valid Federal ID Number, unless outside of the United States
Each account is reviewed annually to ensure they are utilizing the Sailrite Trade Program. While there is no minimum annual amount that must be spent, if Sailrite deems an account underutilized during the annual review, the business will be subject to removal.
Trade Program pricing is not valid on prior purchases and cannot be combined with other offers. Trade Program pricing applies to most Sailrite consumable goods and may not be valid on fabric samples, popular sail kits, sale items, sewing machines, select sewing machine parts and accessories, CDI, ATN, Harken, Winchrite or Ronstan branded products. These exclusions are offered at their normal retail or sale prices only.
Credit Terms Policy (Optional)
In order to be considered eligible for Net 30 terms, the company must reside in the United States and have $5,000.00 of purchases within the last 12 months. The client may request a Credit Terms Application at that time, after which Sailrite will determine the eligibility of the applicant. Sailrite reserves the right to approve or deny an applicant and is the sole authority for that decision. Sailrite reserves the authority to make exceptions to this policy as it sees fit.
Should your business prefer to use a credit card for its purchases, the above can be ignored.
Frequenty Asked Questions
Is there a minimum order quantity?
- Sailrite does not have a minimum order quantity.
Is there a cut yardage cost?
- Sailrite does not have a cut yardage cost.
How do I request samples?
- Samples of most fabrics can be ordered by going to the landing page for the fabric of interest and clicking on the “Add Sample” button. Most samples are 6” x 6”. Samples of striped fabrics are approximately 3” x 12”.
How do I place orders?
- Orders can be placed online, over the phone or by emailing Purchase Orders to Trade@sailrite.com.
How long does it take to get setup once the application has been submitted?
- We strive to approve applications as quickly as possible. Once all the required paperwork is submitted it will be 1-2 business days for an application to be reviewed.
How do I pay for orders?
- We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express), checks, wire transfers (optional for orders over $500), or money orders in US funds. Orders paid by check will be held for approximately 10 days. Sorry, no CODs (cash on delivery). If you have a quote from a Sailrite representative, you can pay online as long as you are not picking up the order in person.
Will I be charged sales tax?
- New US legislation requires Sailrite to charge sales tax on all non-exempt shipped orders to applicable states where we have an economic nexus and on all non-exempt orders being picked up at our facility. To learn more about sales tax, read the “Sales Tax Information” section of the “Ordering & Payment” page.