Use this curtain tape to quickly and easily attach back tabs to your curtain panels—just sew the tape on and hang your curtains. This drapery tape features built-in tabs that you can feed your curtain rod through, creating stylish, even folds across the top of your drapery panels. The hidden tabs on the drapery header tape fit both flat rod and round decorative curtain rods.
Plan your curtain panel to have a width 2-1/2 times the desired finished curtain width and allow for 8 inches for the top hem. Sew the curtain, finishing the bottom and side hems.
- Fold down a 4-inch double hem on the top of the curtain and press. Do not sew yet.
- Cut a length of Curtain Rod Loop Tape to the measurement of the finished curtain width plus 7-1/2 inches.
- Center the tape at the top of the curtain, positioning the loops at an equal distance from each edge. Pin the tape to the curtain. Then, trim each side of the tape to 1 inch and fold under.
- Stitch the Curtain Rod Loop Tape to the back of the curtain along the upper and lower edges of the tape.
- Insert the curtain rod through the loops to form sold folds in your curtain.
Consistently great service and value
This is an awesome product. And, as with all products that I have ordered from you, a great value and quality. Amazing service. Thanks!
Easy to stitch. Allows curtain to hang as if it were pleated. Nice upgrade for look of curtains.
This makes making draperies easy.
Excellent product! I ended up removing the interfacing I had already put into the drapes as the product has enough support of its own. One hint, though: I had put in a heavy duty needle into my machine, to discover that the finer needle sewed more easily, as it seemed to find its way between the weave better than the thicker needle. I don't even have a heavy-duty machine and it sewed over the tape with no problems. I will definitely use this product for future drapes.
Product was exactly as expected. Fast Ship. Very satisfied customer
Worked great for my curtain project. Will definitely use again. In some cases you may not need to use header tape when using the loop tape. It acts as a stiff interfacing.
The easiest drapes I have ever made ... loop tape is fabulous!
Create a custom look. Easy to use.
An easy solution for curtains, that stay on the rod
Easy to attach. The loop spacing was exactly right for my curtain fabric width.
I love you product
Very easy to work with. Professional results