You may also like
Fiebing's Leather Balm With Atom Wax is a specially formulated liquid wax finish for your leather goods. Use Leather Balm as a topical finisher for new leather or to soften and moisturize dried-out leather. It can be buffed to a rich, soft velvety luster. Apply Leather Balm after dyeing and staining leather to protect and seal in the color. This is not a water-resistant top finishing product. Use Leather Balm on smooth leathers only; not intended for suede or rough leathers.
- Cleans, softens, polishes and preserves smooth leather.
- Gives dyed leather a matte-finish gloss.
- Does not provide a water-resistant coating.
1. Shake the bottle well before using.
2. Protect your work surface with a mat.
3. Using a wool dauber (small project) or wide foam brush (large project), apply a generous, even layer of Leather Balm to the leather surface.
4. With a clean cloth, immediately wipe off the excess balm. You might rub off some of your dye as well; that is to be expected.
5. Once excess balm is wiped off, use clean area of cloth to buff the leather.
6. Continue buffing until the matte gloss finish begins to appear on the leather.
7. Set leather aside to dry before using.
Disclaimer: Leather Balm will not work properly if frozen.