Fiebing's Saddle Soap Yellow 3.5 oz.
Fiebing's Saddle Soap is trusted by leather crafters worldwide as a staple item in their leather workshops. Saddle Soap cleans your fine leather goods while lubricating dried-out leather fibers to ensure long-lasting strength and pliability. You can use saddle soap for edge slicking as an alternative to gum tragacanth and beeswax. Unlike water, saddle soap won't darken the edge of the leather as it keeps the edge from heating up too much while burnishing. Do not use on suede or rough leathers.
- Cleans and restores natural leather oils.
- Lubricates leather fibers to prevent brittleness.
- Do not use on suede or rough leathers.
1. Dampen a clean cloth or sponge.
2. Rub the cloth lightly over the Saddle Soap to produce a lather. Apply the coated cloth to the leather surface and clean in a circular motion.
3. Wipe off excess soap with a clean cloth.
4. When dry, polish the leather with a soft, clean cloth for a light luster. It is recommended to apply a conditioner after cleaning the leather, such as Fiebing's 4 Way Care Leather Conditioner (#123768).