Thread Stand With Plastic Base
SKU: 18303
$9.95/EA
29 Available
Only NaN left. Back orders are not allowed on this item. Please adjust quantity.

Description

Thread Stand With Plastic Base is perfect for sailmaker’s thread and other large thread cones. A thread stand enables a smooth feed off the top of a large cone of thread, eases tension problems, and adds an extra twist in the thread, which adds strength and helps keep the thread from unlaying. This stand features a plastic base and can be screwed to a tabletop for added stability while in use.

Specifications

Sale Unit: EA
Machine Series: Apprentice, Mini-Walker, Ultrafeed LS-1, Ultrafeed LSZ-1, Yachtsman

Reviews

Overall Rating : 4.88 8 Reviews

0 Reviews
0 Reviews
0 Reviews
Page 1 of 1
Marla
12/6/2020
Verified Purchase

Very sturdy. Arrived quickly.

Julie king
12/1/2020
Verified Purchase

Haven't used it yet, but saw similar products on other company's sites for twice as much.

Bruce Mader
11/25/2020
Verified Purchase

Worked wonderful

Excellent holder of thread.

Steve Muck
4/23/2020
Verified Purchase

easy to use

David Nimigon
3/25/2020
Verified Purchase

Works well

Elizabeth Eaves
9/13/2018
Verified Purchase

This worked perfectly and allowed me to use a large spool of nylon thread with my standard sewing machine.

Valerie
9/29/2016

Thread stand works great

Just bought the thread stand and it works great. Easy to assemble. Now I can purchase larger supply of basic threads like black and white for my home sewing and save some money.

Logan Farrar
10/10/2020
Verified Purchase

Twist & sew

Allows the thread to come off of the top of the bobbin. I wish it was heavier

Page 1 of 1

HAVE A QUESTION OR NEED TO PLACE AN ORDER?

We're located in Indiana and would be happy to answer your calls Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm EST.

LOCAL: (260) 244-4647 | TOLL FREE: (800) 348-2769