303® Fabric Guard keeps fabrics fresh, soft, colorful and breathable, all while adding a powerful coating to repel water and prevent serious stains. Use this spray to keep rugs and upholstery clean and covers free of blemishes. You can even spray it on the seams of your convertible top to prevent wicking. When applied to clean and dry fabrics, 303 Fabric Guard restores lost water and stain repellency to straight-from-the-factory levels. This product keeps all your favorite fabrics crisp and clean for years to come.
Use 303 Fabric Guard for powerful outdoor protection on Sunbrella® fabric, acrylics, polyesters, nylons, cotton duck canvas, auto and truck interiors, campers, RV's, carpet, tents, convertible tops, awnings, outdoor furniture and more. Do not use Fabric Guard on vinyl, clear vinyl, zippers, plastics, rubber, fiberglass or imitation suede.
Usage Directions: Product liquid and spray are flammable, keep product and treated article (until dry) away from heat, sparks or open flames. Do not smoke when applying 303 Fabric Guard. Spray until evenly wet, overlapping sprayed areas. Do not saturate. Immediately wipe up any overspray before it dries.
NOTE: Reduced coverage when applied with paint roller or brush. Apply to fabric above 70°F/21°C. (For quicker drying/curing and best results, apply in full sun.) Treated material must be protected from rain/dew until completely cured. CURING: 12-24 hours dependent on temperature. If these steps are performed correctly, the material will be water repellent at this point. 303 Fabric Guard will need reapplication depending on fabric exposure to sunlight and weather conditions; pour water on fabric to determine need to retreat fabric. COVERAGE: 40-75 sq. ft. (30 x 60cm) depending on material and application method.
- Untreated: Cushions are stained and water soaks into the fabric.
- Treated with 303 Fabric Guard: Water and soil are repelled from the fabric, prolonging its life.
- Untreated: The umbrella is stained from outdoor elements and rain.
- Treated with 303 Fabric Guard: Water and soil are repelled from the fabric and it is protected from outdoor elements.
- Fabric protector spray that strengthens and restores lost water repellency to your outdoor and marine fabrics.
- Safe for outdoor synthetic and natural fibers.
- Protects against both water-based and oil-based stains.
- Does not alter fabric color, feel, flammability or breathability.
- Recommended by Sunbrella, leading outdoor fabric manufacture.
- Made in the USA.
|Certifications:||California Prop 65 Compliant|
|Coverage:||40-75 square feet per 16 fluid ounces, (no soaking required), depending on material and application method; 320-600 square feet per gallon|
|Dry Time:||12-24 hours, dependent on temperature|