You may also like
Foam Lock NG1633 is an upholstery spray adhesive that offers quick tack and high coverage while providing a strong bond. It bonds porous surfaces together. You can use it to adhere foam to foam, fabric to foam, and batting to foam. There is very little soak-in, preventing bleed through on fabrics. Utilizing a unique web pattern, NG1633 creates permanent or temporary bonds and is ideal for use in automotive, RV and marine upholstery. One can of Foam Lock covers approximately 30 square feet, coating both surfaces.
Shipping Note: This item is flammable. Flammable items can only be shipped Ground to the 48 contiguous United States. This item cannot ship via Post Office.
- Bonds instantly
- For permanent or temporary bonds
- Ideal for use in automotive and marine upholstery
- Unique web spray pattern
Directions for Use:
- 1. Clean bonding surfaces to remove dust, dirt, oil, etc., before application of the adhesive.
- 2. Shake the can well before using; 5-10 seconds should be sufficient.
- 3. The tip has a 3-inch vertical spray pattern. Hold the can 8-12 inches from the surface and spray. Keep the can moving to achieve an even coat of adhesive.
- 4. For a permanent bond, spray both surfaces. For a temporary or repositionable bond, spray only one surface.
- 5. Allow the adhesive to dry to a tack and then bond. Apply sufficient pressure to ensure complete contact of surfaces to be bonded.
- 6. To prevent the spray nozzle from blocking: At the end of each day, turn the can upside down and press the tip until spray is clear from adhesive.
- 7. Excess adhesive and overspray may be removed from hard surfaces using 3M™ Specialty Adhesive Remover (#108984).
|Certifications:||RoHS Directive (2015/863/EU) Compliant|
|Adhesive Color:||Light Yellow|
|Coverage:||Approximately 30 square feet (coating both surfaces once)|
|Max Service Temperature:||122° F|
|Becomes Tacky:||30-60 seconds|
|Bonding Time Range (after tacky):||15 minutes|
|Storage/Shelf Life:||Room Temp, 6 months after first use|
|Overspray Removal:||3M Specialty Adhesive Remover|
|Adhesive Type:||Not available|
|Substitute:||3M Foam Fast 74 CA Spray Adhesive|
Flammable items can ONLY be shipped Ground to the 48 contiguous United States.
So far this adhesive seems to really stick and the cost is usually much less than other options.
Amazingly strong, easy to apply, perfect result!
Sailrite support has reached out to this customer directly to resolve the issue or concern.
It works very well!
Foam Lock does what I need it to do.
Quick acting adhesive for cushion batting! Will order again!
Works as expected.
Works as advertised. Goood spray pattern. Temporary bond with a light spray. Spray both sides to get a permanent bond.
Redoing an old buggy seat.
I used Foam Lock Spray to adhere foam to the sides and back of this doctor's buggy.