Foam Lock Spray Adhesive 12 oz.
Foam Lock NG1633 is an upholstery spray adhesive that offers quick tack and high coverage while providing a strong bond. It bonds porous surfaces together. You can use it to adhere foam to foam, fabric to foam, and batting to foam. There is very little soak-in, preventing bleed through on fabrics. Utilizing a unique web pattern, NG1633 creates permanent or temporary bonds and is ideal for use in automotive, RV and marine upholstery. One can of Foam Lock covers approximately 30 square feet, coating both surfaces.
- Bonds instantly
- For permanent or temporary bonds
- Ideal for use in automotive and marine upholstery
- Unique web spray pattern
Directions for Use:
- 1. Clean bonding surfaces to remove dust, dirt, oil, etc., before application of the adhesive.
- 2. Shake the can well before using; 5-10 seconds should be sufficient.
- 3. The tip has a 3-inch vertical spray pattern. Hold the can 8-12 inches from the surface and spray. Keep the can moving to achieve an even coat of adhesive.
- 4. For a permanent bond, spray both surfaces. For a temporary or repositionable bond, spray only one surface.
- 5. Allow the adhesive to dry to a tack and then bond. Apply sufficient pressure to ensure complete contact of surfaces to be bonded.
- 6. To prevent the spray nozzle from blocking: At the end of each day, turn the can upside down and press the tip until spray is clear from adhesive.
- 7. Excess adhesive and overspray may be removed from hard surfaces using 3M™ Specialty Adhesive Remover (#108984).