You may also like
AlbaChem® Headliner Adhesive delivers a strong bond for lightweight headliners. It's a great choice for marine, automotive and upholstery applications. It's water resistant and can withstand high temperatures, making it a great choice for marine use. The non-staining formula dries clear and will not yellow. The narrow spray pattern stream makes this a great choice for trim work and small areas. Headliner Adhesive bonds to plastic, wood and metal. Use for foam-backed vinyl headliners, fabric-backed vinyl headliners, and carpet installation, insulation adherence, van conversions, automotive applications and motor home uses. It's also used in the manufactured housing industry. It is made for decorative laminate work in furniture, cabinet and woodworking.
Headliner Adhesive is not recommended for use with unsupported vinyl fabric (no fabric on back side).
Shipping Note: This item is flammable. Flammable items can only be shipped Ground to the 48 contiguous United States. This item cannot ship via Post Office.
- Strong bond for lightweight headliners
- Great for auto and marine upholstery and carpet installation
- Water resistant — great for marine use
Directions for Use:
|Spray Pattern:||Narrow Stream Lace/Web|
|Coverage:||Approximately 22 square feet (coating both surfaces vertically and horizontally)|
|Max Service Temperature:||140° F|
|Becomes Tacky:||1-15 minutes|
|Bonding Time Range (after tacky):||30 minutes|
|Storage/Shelf Life:||Room Temp, 3 years|
|Overspray Removal:||3M Specialty Adhesive Remover|
|Adhesive Type:||Synthetic Rubber/Hydrocarbon Resin|
|Substitute:||3M General Trim Adhesive|
- Adding this item to your shopping cart will eliminate the Post Office as a shipping selection.
- Adding this item to your shopping cart will eliminate any air transportation shipping methods. The order can ONLY be shipped Ground to the 48 contiguous United States.