Aluminum ceiling bracket provides wings to mount RECMAR I beam curtain tracks a horizontal or ceiling surface.
An example of how to calculate quantity needed:
A 20 foot length of track will require 5 four foot track sections to be joined together.
The following mounting hardware for this ceiling mounted is necessary in this example:
- 7 each of I Beam Curtain Tack Ceiling Brackets
- 4 each of I Beam Curtain Track Ceiling Splicers
Please Note: Mounting screws are not included.
- Use with I Beam Curtain Track.
- Track is sold in 4 foot lengths, use this bracket at the center of each track section and at the extreme ends of the total length of tracks joined together.
- To join 4 foot sections of track together when attaching to a ceiling use the I Beam Curtin Track Ceiling Splicer (#103065) at each junction.
|Hardware Material:||Aluminum, Metal|
|Holes Center-to-Center:||7/8 inch|