You may also like
3M™ Specialty Adhesive Remover is a blend of solvents designed to remove reactive adhesives from a variety of substrates prior to their curing. Reactive adhesives are adhesives that require a hardener or catalyst in order for the bond to occur and include epoxies, urethanes and silicones. Some common uses for 3M Specialty Adhesive Remover include removing overspray from headliner installation, removing residual adhesive when replacing sail numbers, removing dried adhesive from stickers, and removing overspray from your upholstery work area.
This product should be used in a well-ventilated area away from any ignition sources such as sparks or open flame. You should wear appropriate safety protection when using the product.
To Use: Wet a clean cloth or paper towel with adhesive remover. Wipe the desired area. Reapply adhesive remover onto fresh cloth or paper towel and repeat process. Thoroughly remove the adhesive from the surface. Wipe the surface with a clean dry paper towel or cloth to remove any remaining residue.
- Quickly Removes Waxes, Greases, Oil and Tars
- Will Not Harm Most Thoroughly Cured Automotive Paint, Vinyls or Fabrics When Properly Used
|Suitable For:||Use on dried paint, vinyl or fabric (including Dacron®) when used properly|
- This item cannot ship via Post Office.
- Adding this item to your shopping cart will eliminate the Post Office as a shipping selection.
- Adding this item to your shopping cart will eliminate any air transportation shipping methods. The order can ONLY be shipped Ground to the 48 contiguous United States.
Offline viewing of PDF documents requires Adobe Reader.Download Adobe Reader >