Assorted (#3-7) Glovers Leather Hand Sewing Leather Needles Triangular Point (5 pack)
Leather hand sewing needles feature a triangular point that pierces through tough materials including leather, PVC, vinyl, suede and many plastics. This assortment pack features five needles, one of each in sizes #3-#7. This leather needle assortment pack is a must-have for every leather crafter or anyone who hand sews thick and tough materials.
Premium Needle Features:
- Made from finely ground steel with a smooth-finish plating, making them harder and stronger than similar needles.
- Lower angle on the point ensures that you pierce the fabric as smoothly and easily as possible.
- Sewing threads never damaged or shredded thanks to the smooth gold eyes on the needles.
- Manufactured to a hardness factor of 58-62 degrees; very solid manufacturing quality ensures user confidence.
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 quality standards for over 50 years.
Exclusive Consumer Pack:
- Top-quality needles combined with strong and durable packaging for ease of use and transportability.
- Package design makes removing and replacing needles easy and convenient.
- Flip-top back makes needles easy to access and reach; needles slide in and out.
- Case snaps tightly closed; needles will not slip out.