You may also like
Stainless Steel J hook. 1.5 inches long. Easily attaches to any carrier with a ring to allow for curtains with holes or grommets. Will not rust or corrode.
- Suggested to be used with Nylon Block Carrier (#103062)
- Can be used with Nylon Wheel Carrier with Brass Ring (#103063) if hook is bent over brass ring of carrier to lock in place.
- Hooks usually inserted about 4 inches apart through a grommet at the top of the curtain edge.
- Suggested grommet size: 5/8" (Inner Diameter)
- I Beam Curtain Track is not designed for the curtain's fabric top edge to hide track and carriers (use a valance box to hide track and carriers)
|Hardware Material:||Metal, Stainless Steel (All Types)|
Just what I needed for my boat curtains
Much better hook than the original sheet metal hooks. Hooks add about 3/4 of an inch to the length of the curtains.
Perfect for hanging paintings on a wire panel.
Sailrite support has reached out to this customer directly to resolve the issue or concern.