You may also like
Do It Yourself!
The Roman Shade Roller Clutch Kit 48" width x 60" height is a complete hardware kit, allowing you to create a shade that is a cross between a Roller Shade and a Roman Shade. Raise or lower a shade of up to 24 pounds effortlessly just by pulling the ball chain loop cord. Everything you will need to make your own Roman Shade with Roller Clutch System is included in this kit, except for decorative fabric and lining fabric.
Transform any window into a functional fashion statement! In the way of window treatments, these shades truly provide the best of both worlds. Enjoy the high-end look and style of a Roman Shade with the ease of use that comes from a Roller Shade. The finished shade will roll up and have pleats to give the effect of a classic Roman Shade, but the Roller Clutch System operates via a beaded chain for smooth operation.
Please note: The size of your window will determine what size kit you will need. Be sure that the width and height of your window are closest to the parameters of the kit you are selecting. These shades can also be trimmed to your exact width and height requirements, making them totally customizable.
Instructions for this kit are only available in video format in conjunction with the Sailrite® Fabric Calculator.
- 104989 Bottom Rod for Fabric Shades 3/8"
- 467100 Nylon White Hook 1"
- 471100 Nylon White Loop 1"
- 104469 NKL Sew on Rings for Roman & Balloon Shades (Nickel)
- 100952 Hog Rings - Shock Cord Clamps 1/4"
- 120065 Cord Adjuster Orb
- 21207 Leech Line Dacron® 5/64" White
- 104987 Roman Shade Plastic 1/4" Ribs (5 Feet)
- Aluminum Tubing (38mm) for Roller Shades
- Roller Clutch (38mm)
- Plastic Ball Chain #10 White
- 120285 Plastic Ball Chain Connector #10 White
- Large Hold Down Clip Clear
- Safety Warning Tag Tassel Cord with Release
- Screw Pan Head Phillips #8 x 3/4"
- 120614 Ball Stopper Clear
- 121547 Ladder Safety Tape 1/4"
- 121545 Soft Shade Roller Clip
This item is of a size or length that requires additional shipping fees.
Preview Video Showing the Steps Required to Make a Roman Shade with Roller Clutch System
Full Tutorial Video - How to Make a Roman Shade with Roller Clutch System
First Time Roman Shade Maker
This was my first try at making Roman Shades and it was a great success. Everything l needed was in the kit and the SailRite video walked you the process step by step. We couldn’t be happier with our custom Roman shade! Looks beautiful and works like a charm !! Thanks SailRite for the great products and comprehensive video!