This versatile neoprene adhesive bonds both porous and nonporous surfaces. This comprehensive bonding cement allows for a wide range of uses, making it your go-to bonding adhesive for a variety of applications. It is UV, water, oil and heat resistant, and it forms a powerful bond that gets stronger over time.
S-18 is fast-drying and quick-setting, and it remains strong and flexible even in extreme weather fluctuations. Its superior water resistance and performance in a variety of climates make it an ideal bonding agent for marine applications. Due it its superior flexibility it will not crack glass.
S-18 is often used for glazing “drop-in” aluminum windows, as well as bonding multiple types of plastic to other materials. It’s also an excellent product for bonding leather layers and for bonding leather to other substances. It is widely used in the repair of a variety of substances to themselves and to each other.
Recommended application amount: 1 oz. per square foot.
- Rubber compounds
- And more
Not recommended for bonding pure gum rubber, vinyl or materials where solvents used in S-18 will affect the material itself, such as polystyrene.
1. Clean the bonding surfaces with alcohol or a compatible solvent.
2. Lightly sand any glossy surfaces.
3. Apply an even coating to both surfaces to be bonded.
4. Allow the cement to set for 10-30 minutes or until tacky.
5. Press the surfaces together firmly and allow them to bond before use.
- Exceptional Bond Strength
- Easy Application
- Waterproof - Outstanding resistance to temperature and weather extremes, chemicals, oil, fuel and grease
- Remains Flexible
|Tack Time:||10-30 minutes|
|Temperature Range:||-30-200 degrees Fahrenheit|
|Coverage:||1 oz./sq. ft. (bonded area)|
Adding this item to your shopping cart will eliminate any air transportation shipping methods. The order can ONLY be shipped Ground to the 48 contiguous United States.