Top Gun® 1S Fabric Color Card
Purchase a Top Gun® 1S Fabric Color Card to help with color selection.
Top Gun 1S is a one-sided acrylic-coated fabric that provides high water resistance, excellent durability, and superior tear and abrasion resistance. Woven from 100% polyester, this 600 denier fabric has no pigmentation on the underside, making color rub-off nearly impossible. The specially formulated acrylic coating on the top side will not crack, peel, harden or fade and resists mildew, rot and UV rays. There is a right and wrong side to this fabric, meaning only the non-coated, white side should face the application and the coated, colored side should face the outside. Top Gun 1S is an exterior marine grade fabric that is perfect for pontoon, mooring and short-range travel covers due to its economical price and high water resistance.
Please Note: If you'd like larger samples of these fabrics, go to the individual product page of your choosing and click the "Order Sample" icon to add a sample to your cart.
Note: The term denier refers to the fiber thickness of individual threads or filaments used in the creation of textiles and fabrics. Fabrics with a high denier count tend to be thick, sturdy and durable.
- 100% Woven Polyester Duck
- Acrylic Impregnation Coating
- Highly Abrasion Resistant: 1,000,000 double rubs
- Multi-Ply Construction for Maximum Wear and Durability
- UV Resistant
- Water and Mildew Resistant
- 5-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Easy to Sew--Use a Polyester V-69 Thread with #18 Needle or a Polyester V-92 Thread with #20 Needle