Purchase a Top Gun® Fabric Color Card to help with color selection.
Top Gun is the ultimate acrylic-coated fabric that provides unrivaled durability, as well as superior tear and abrasion resistance. Woven from 100% polyester, this 600 denier fabric utilizes a proprietary coating process on both the top and bottom, making it completely reversible. The specially formulated acrylic coating will not crack or peel, even in extreme heat and subzero temperatures. Top Gun is an exterior marine grade fabric, excellent for heavy long-term trailering or winter covers, biminis, T-tops and dodgers. It can also be used as chafe reinforcement for highly abrasive areas.
Please Note: If you'd like larger samples of these fabrics, go to the individual product page and click the "Order Sample" icon to add a sample to your cart.
- 100% Woven Polyester Duck
- Acrylic Impregnation Coating
- Highly Abrasion Resistant: 1,000,000 double rubs
- Multi-Ply Construction for Maximum Wear and Durability
- UV Resistant
- Water and Mildew Resistant
- 5-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Easy to Sew--Use a Polyester V-69 Thread with #18 Needle or a Polyester V-92 Thread with #20 Needle
|Fabric Content:||100% Polyester|
|Popular Collections:||Top Gun|
|Weight:||11.5 ounces per square yard|
|Tensile Strength:||500+ lb/in (warp), 388 lb/in (fill)|
|Tongue Tear Strength:||43 lb/in (warp), 32 lb/in (fill)|