You may also like
Do It Yourself! Sailrite's Canvasworkers' Tool Kit has everything you need to start working on your covers, awnings, tops and more. Chosen by our experts, we have included all the tools to get any beginner started or to provide any experienced canvasworker with an essential tool kit. These tools are the mainstays of canvaswork and can be used again and again.
The Canvasworkers' Tool Kit features the Sailrite® Edge Hotknife, Pres-N-Snap Installation Tool with additional dies, Speedy Stitcher®, scissors and a heavyweight mallet. We have also included various grommets and fasteners, die sets and hole cutters, two marking pencils and a cutting block. With these indispensable tools and supplies, you will be ready to take on any project.
Canvasworkers' Tool Kit Includes:
- Sailrite Edge Hotknife (110V) with R & F Blades
- Pres-N-Snap Installation Tool
- Pres-N-Snap Gypsy Stud Die
- Pres-N-Snap One Way Fastener Die
- DOT® Snap Fastener Starter Kit
- 10 DOT® Common Sense®/Twist-Lock Fastener Studs and Eyelets (with backplates)
- Sailrite® Canvas Patterning Ruler
- Speedy Stitcher Sewing Awl
- Gingher® Scissors (Right Handed)
- Barry King Mallet Hammer
- Easy Fit Kit
- #1 Spur Die Set
- #2 Spur Die Set
- Sailrite® Twist-Lock Eyelet Hole Cutter
- Self-Centering Hole Cutting Set
- Rubber Cutting Block
- 10 #1 Brass Spur Grommets
- 10 #1 Nickel Spur Grommets
- 10 #2 Brass Spur Grommets
- 10 #2 Nickel Spur Grommets
- White Soapstone Fabric Marking Pencil
- Black Grease Marking Pencil
All items in the Canvasworkers' Tool Kit are available for individual purchase on the Sailrite® website.
Lots of items to get me started
Everything I’ll ever need is in this kit. Love it.