You may also like
Fiebing's Leathercraft Cement is a high-strength bonding adhesive for all leather types. Apply the glue with a brush for detailed or large-surface-area applications. Once the glue is dry, it produces a permanent bond — no sewing is required. Bond two leather pieces together, or bond canvas and other fabrics to leather, such as a bag lining.
- Produces permanent leather bond.
- Easy to apply and dries clear.
- Nonflammable, nontoxic and quick-drying.
1. Shake the bottle well before using.
2. Spread a thin, even layer on both bonding surfaces.
3. Press the surfaces together while the cement is still wet. Keep a firm pressure.
4. Keep applying pressure until the cement dries.
Disclaimer: Leathercraft Cement will not work properly if frozen.