Make Your Own Outdoor Tablecloth and Placemats Video
One of the joys of summer is spending time outdoors--picnics, dinner parities and other al fresco entertaining. Bring a classy touch to your porch or patio with an outdoor tablecloth. It's a simple and easy way to add a nice touch to your outdoor living space. Use an outdoor fabric and your tablecloth can be weather and fade resistant, easy to clean, and easy to make all at the same time!
We've put together a quick how-to video on making tablecloths and placemats featuring several different types of materials. It can be as simple as cutting out the right size and/or hemming the edges. Plus we have a great idea on how to keep your tablecloth in place. Take a look!
- Measuring the Table - 0:31 min.
- Making a Nauga Soft Tablecloth - 0:57 min.
- Making a Naugahyde® Universal Tablecloth - 2:10 min.
- Making a Sunbrella® Furniture Fabric Tablecloth - 8:29 min.
- Making a Sunbrella® Sling or Phifertex® Placemat - 13:34 min.
Featured Tablecloth Materials:
- Nauga Soft
- Naugahyde® Universal
- Sunbrella® Upholstery Fabric
Featured Placemat Materials:
- Sunbrella® Sling
- Phifertex® Plus
Make your own tablecloth and placemats for a beautiful (and long lasting!) addition to your outdoor living space!