You may also like
The Sailrite® Edge Hotknife is designed to separate and cut lengths of synthetic fabric, rope and webbing (i.e. acrylic, nylon, polyester, etc.) that would unravel when cut with scissors. The hot cutting blade cuts quickly and precisely and provides a clean, sealed edge. The Sailrite Edge is trigger-operated and heats to a maximum temperature of 400°C in 4-6 seconds. A great tool for cruisers, the Edge Hotknife has a max power draw of 60 watts and will easily run off of an inverter. Always cut on an insulated cutting surface like glass, mirror or Formica for a cleaner cut, or use with the cutting foot. The Tempered Cutting Glass for Hotknife (#121915) is the perfect companion to the Edge Hotknife.
Warranty: Sailrite warrants this hotknife (with exception of the blades) for a period of 1 year starting from the date of sale. The guarantee is given against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is voided by improper use, disassembly, repair or alteration by owner or unauthorized parties.
Please Note: This product should be used on synthetic fabrics only. Do not use this hotknife on natural fabrics such as cotton or leather.
The Sailrite Difference
There are a lot of look-alike corded hotknives on the market today. Here’s why Sailrite’s hotknife is the only one you should choose:
- The metal screw bridge, where the blade attaches to the handle, is thicker on our hotknife. We made this change because it was easy to strip the screws on the thinner screw bridge — and then the whole tool was shot.
- Our hotknife has a longer cord, so you aren’t forced to use an extension cord.
- We’ve greatly improved the cord connection point — it won’t disconnect and require repair.
- The internal electronics of our hotknife are much safer. You can leave a Sailrite hotknife plugged in or operate it without worrying about injury or damage.
- If our hotknife fails, the warranty actually takes care of it. We support what we sell here at Sailrite.
- You get clear instructions and use videos straight from us.
Sailrite Edge Hotknife Package Includes:
- Sailrite Edge Hotknife Body
- R Blade
- Cutting Foot
- Plastic Carrying Case
- Wire Brush
- Hex Key
|Heating Time:||4-6 seconds|
|Max. Temperature:||752 degrees Fahrenheit (400°C)|
|Weight:||2 lbs. (950 g)|
|Power:||Max. 60 W|
|Power Cord Length:||9.5' (2.9 m)|
Offline viewing of PDF documents requires Adobe Reader.Download Adobe Reader >