You may also like
Revitalize cracked leather with Otter Wax Leather Oil. This is a blend of all-natural, plant-based oils — no chemicals or synthetic ingredients are used. This product is handmade in Portland, Oregon, and it’s safe to use on all types and colors of leather.
Are your leather goods cracked or scratched? You’re in luck: Otter Wax Leather Oil repairs small scratches, cracks and scuffs. Leather Oil not only addresses existing damage but also strengthens dehydrated leather and replenishes cells, making the leather stronger and more resistant to damage in the future. Plus, the oil helps restore the leather’s natural shine.
Oiling your leather goods regularly is an easy and inexpensive way to protect them from damage and ensure that they’ll last for years to come. Use this oil as often as needed to replenish the strength of leather clothing, footwear, bags, furniture and more between full conditionings with Otter Wax Leather Salve Conditioner (#123760).
Note: This oil will darken vegetable tanned leather. The leather may lighten a few days after application, but it won’t return to its original coloration. Don’t worry — that’s normal. Veg tan leather naturally darkens with use and product application.
- All-natural ingredients that are safe to use on all types and colors of leather.
- Repairs and prevents scratches, cracks and scuffs by rehydrating dry leather while restoring natural shine.
- Handmade in the United States.
- Shake well, then apply the oil to a lint-free cloth.
- Use the cloth to rub the oil onto the leather item.
- Allow the leather to fully absorb the oil, then buff it to a shine with a flannel cloth or soft-bristle brush.
- Reapply the oil as often as needed.