You may also like
You already know that leather dries out over time — but did you know that dirty leather dries out faster than clean leather? Dirtˇ and other types of grime sap the essential moisture and nutrients from leather, causing it to crack and become tough. Dry leather also discolors easily, since it will absorb moisture from anywhere it can — including mud, spilled drinks and other stain-causing agents.
Otter Wax Saddle Soap Leather Cleaner is the solution. It gently removes dirt and grime from your leather goods, protecting them from dryness and stains. A blend of all-natural castile soap, humanely harvested beeswax and essential oils, this leather cleaner is free of chemicals and synthetic ingredients. This product is handmade in Portland, Oregon, and it’s safe to use on all types and colors of leather.
Use as often as needed to clean leather clothing, footwear, bags, furniture and more. Cleaning your leather goods regularly is an easy and inexpensive way to protect them from damage and ensure that they’ll last for years to come.
Note: This soap will darken vegetable tanned leather. The leather may lighten a few days after application, but it won’t return to its original coloration. Don’t worry — that’s normal. Veg tan leather naturally darkens with use and product application.
- All-natural ingredients that are safe to use on all types and colors of leather.
- Gently cleans leather and protects it from dryness, damage and staining.
- Handmade in the United States.
- Use a damp cloth or soft-bristle brush to apply saddle soap to the leather.
- Create a lather with a soft-bristle brush. Use circular motions to scrub dirt and stains from the leather.
- Use a dry cloth to wipe the cleaner from the leather.
- Repeat the cleaning process as needed.
- Follow up with Otter Wax Leather Salve Conditioner (#123760) to restore nutrients, oils and moisture to the leather.