Sailmaker’s Library 5 Book Set by Jim Grant
Each book in this five-book set offers a thorough explanation of the art of sail construction. Each volume gives full consideration to the creation of proper shape for given conditions, helmsman capabilities and boat attributes. Each discussion of construction technique is followed by step-by-step instructions and detailed illustrations. Broad seaming, luff round, foot and leech roaches, boltroping, and headboard and batten installation are all covered in this set. Mathematics for Sailmakers booklet also included.
Books included in Sailmaker’s Library:
- Mainsails: Design & Construction
- Jibsails: Design & Construction
- Spinnakers: Design & Construction
- Stormsails: Design & Construction
- Staysails: Design & Construction