You may also like
Tear-Aid® Repair Kit Type A contains clear, adhesive-backed patches used to repair holes and tears in canvas, nylon, rubber, plastic and more. Tear-Aid's unique airtight and watertight elastic composition stretches and recovers, absorbing the force that causes ordinary repair products to be torn off. These repair patches are durable, flexible and puncture-resistant to protect against abrasion, moisture, saltwater, UV sunlight and extreme temperatures. Great for use on awnings, boat and RV covers, umbrellas, wetsuits, tents, mosquito screens, backpacks, bags, tarps, nylon sails and parkas. They even work on Sunbrella® fabric!
Tear-Aid Fabric Repair Kit Type A patches stick to canvas, rubber, Sunbrella, neoprene, plastic, nylon, fiberglass, aluminum, stainless steel, polyethylene, polyurethane, polypropylene, Gor-tex® , Dacron®, polyester and Hypalon®. (See Tear-Aid Type B for vinyl or vinyl-coated applications.)
- Holds air under pressure even when stretched
- See-through patch works with all colors
- Conforms to irregular surfaces
- Won't turn gummy in heat
- UV resistance inhibits discoloring
- Cuts easily with scissors
- Won't pull off when stretched
- Functions in temperature ranges from -20°F to 140°F after application
- Meets military and ASTM standards and specifications
- Shelf life is approximately 2 years
- 1 - 3" x 12" Tear-Aid patch (can be cut to size with scissors)
- 1 - 7/8" x 7/8" Tear-Aid patch
- 1 - 1-3/8" x 1-3/8" Tear Aid patch
- 1 - 12" Reinforcement filament for repairing tears at edges
- 2 - Alcohol prep pads
Perfect for a small tear in the canvas!
Fantastic product - lots of value for the money!
Order the right type.
The ordering and delivery was great, but, I bought the wrong version. I needed the type B for vinyl to repair my boat cushion. I haven't used Type A yet. I ended up using locktite vinyl glue. Make sure you order the right type.
Easy to sue and patch did not leak. I would buy again.
Excellent product, easily applied.
worked well on outdoor patio covers
Tear-Aid does the trick!!
Goes on easy and protects the fabric from further tears