You may also like
Tear-Aid® Repair Kit Type B contains clear, adhesive-backed patches used to repair holes and tears in vinyl and vinyl-coated applications. Tear-Aid's unique airtight and watertight elastic composition stretches and recovers, absorbing the force that causes ordinary repair products to be torn off. These repair patches are durable, flexible and puncture-resistant to protect against abrasion, moisture, saltwater, UV sunlight and extreme temperatures. Great for use on awnings, vinyl boat and RV covers, vinyl windows, inflatables, water toys, vinyl seats, vinyl tents, air mattresses and tarps. They even work on Naugahyde®!
Tear-Aid Repair Kit Type B is for vinyl and vinyl-coated materials only. Type B has a unique adhesive that resists the oils in vinyl that cause other adhesives to turn gummy in sunlight. (See Tear-Aid Type A for canvas, nylon, rubber, plastic and other materials.)
- 1 - 3" x 12" Tear-Aid patch (can be cut to size with scissors)
- 1 - 7/8" x 7/8" Tear-Aid patch
- 1 - 1-3/8" x 1-3/8" Tear-Aid patch
- 1 - 12" Reinforcement filament for repairing tears at edges
- 2 - Alcohol prep pads
- Holds air under pressure even when stretched
- See-through patch works with all colors
- Conforms to irregular surfaces
- Won't turn gummy in heat
- UV resistance inhibits discoloring
- Cuts easily with scissors
- Won't pull off when stretched
- Functions in temperature ranges from -20°F TO 190°F after application
- Meets military & ASTM standards and specifications
- Shelf life is approximately 2 years
Used on boat seats
Worked great and very easy to use.
Good product description. Easy to order. Received in a reasonable amount of time.
We repaired a tear in a Bimini window. Easy to apply.
easy to use, long lasting and fixes whatever tear you may have
Useful in repairing hail damage on vinyl siding.
Worked very well for a vinyl repair.
I used it to repair a small tear in vinyl awning that covers my slide out on my travel trailer.
Perfect for repairing Vinyl Siding!
I found this project when looking to repair damaged venal siding. The video on Sailright’s website could not be better. Simple straight forward instructions. The product arrived on time and worked perfectly. Who knew something this amazing was out there! Thanks for a great product.
I received this repair kit in the mail. Can't wait to use it on a tear on my golf cart seat. Thank You
Shipping very fast. Haven’t used yet.