#10 Hand Sewing Needles Round/Sharp Point (16 pack)
Non-ReturnableFabric Calculator Foam Calculator
You may also like
These size 10 hand sewing needles are the most commonly used hand sewing needles. The needles are of medium length and fit comfortably in the hand for extended use. The needles feature sharp points and small eyes and are compatible with standard sewing threads. Use for a variety of hand sewing applications. Quantity: 16 pack.
Premium Needle Features:
- Made from finely ground steel with a smooth-finish plating, making them harder and stronger than similar needles.
- Lower angle on the point ensures that you pierce the fabric as smoothly and easily as possible.
- Sewing threads never damaged or shredded thanks to the smooth gold eyes on the needles.
- Manufactured to a hardness factor of 58-62 degrees; very solid manufacturing quality ensures user confidence.
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 quality standards for over 50 years.
Exclusive Consumer Pack:
- Top-quality needles combined with strong and durable packaging for ease of use and transportability.
- Package design makes removing and replacing needles easy and convenient.
- Flip-top back makes needles easy to access and reach; needles slide in and out.
- Case snaps tightly closed; needles will not slip out.
|Hand Needle Use:||General|