You may also like
Formulated to be fast-tacking, 3M™ Hi-Tack 76 Spray Adhesive is an industrial aerosol adhesive with high-tack properties for one-surface or two-surface bonding applications. This high-tack spray adhesive creates effective, strong bonds between many hard-to-bond materials. It features a variable-width lace spray pattern that minimizes waste and overspray, providing fast and clean results.
3M High-Tack 76 is beneficial for many industries, including the automotive and boating industry. It's an excellent choice for bonding medium to heavyweight cloth-backed vinyl headliners and foam-backed vinyl headliners, fabric, rubber, felt, cardboard, cork, foil, and many plastics to themselves, wood, fiberglass and metal surfaces. It also bonds polyethylene, polypropylene, carpet, door skins, fabric in transportation conversions, nameplates, pool table fabrics, swimming pool liners, pipe insulation, and for bonding insulation in aircraft interiors and specialty cabinets.
- Fast tacking adhesive bonds quickly.
- Capable of one-surface bonding.
- Variable-width lace spray pattern reduces overspray and minimizes waste.
- Low-misting property allows for precise spray control.
- Cannot ship to California.
- Check VOC regulations according to your state before use.
- This item must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings and other limitations. The user must take any action required under any recall, field action or other product use notice.
Directions for Use:
- 1. Clean bonding surfaces with 3M™ Specialty Adhesive Remover (#108984) to remove dust, dirt, oil, etc., before application of the adhesive.
- 2. Shake can well before each use and periodically during use.
- 3. Select spray pattern width by turning spray tip to desired setting.
- 4. Hold can 4-8 inches from the surface and apply a uniform coating.
- 5. Apply adhesive to one or both surfaces as desired. Applying to both surfaces produces a much stronger bond and is recommended whenever possible.
- 6. Bond surfaces while adhesive is still aggressively tacky.
- 7. For stronger bonds, spray both surfaces, applying second coat perpendicular to first. Allow a minimum of a 1-minute drying time.
- 8. Bond surfaces using firm, uniform pressure.
- 9. To prevent the spray nozzle from blocking: At the end of each day, turn the can upside down and press the tip until spray is clear from adhesive. Clean the spray tip with turpentine.
- 10. Excess adhesive and overspray can be removed from hard surfaces using 3M™ Specialty Adhesive Remover (#108984).
|Coverage:||Approximately 28 square feet (coating both surfaces once)|
|Max Service Temperature:||230° F|
|Becomes Tacky:||1-2 minutes|
|Bonding Time Range (after tacky):||10 minutes (one surface); 60 minutes (two surfaces)|
|Storage Shelf Life:||Room temperature, 18 months|
|Overspray Removal:||3M Specialty Adhesive Remover|
|Adhesive Type:||Synthetic Elastomer|
- Adding this item to your shopping cart will eliminate the Post Office as a shipping selection.
- Adding this item to your shopping cart will eliminate any air transportation shipping methods. The order can ONLY be shipped Ground to the 48 contiguous United States.
Offline viewing of PDF documents requires Adobe Reader.Download Adobe Reader >