Sew it yourself! Anchor Riding Sail Kit (12.5 Sq. Feet) has everything you need to make your own Anchor Riding Sail. Keep your boat pointed in one direction instead of swinging side to side while anchored with this steadying sail. Just hank the sail onto the backstay with the two Ronstan snaps provided and sheet forward to one side (preferably to a toe rail).
A great way to try your hand at sailmaking, this anchor riding sail can be constructed on a home sewing machine with no other special tools required. This stabilizing sail is made from durable, white Top Gun fabric, which is UV and chafe resistant.
This Anchor Riding Sail Kit makes a 12.5 sq. ft. sail and is for boats up to 35 feet.
- 2 yd. White 62″ Top Gun Fabric
- 2 Ronstan Snap Pistons #2 for Rope to 5/16″
- V-69 White UV Polyester Thread
- Seamstick 3/8″ Basting Tape for Canvas
- 1 Bobbin Waxed 5-ply Twine
- 3 ft. White 3/4″ Polyester Tubular Webbing 2295#
- #15 Hand Sewing Needle
- Finished Sail Duffle Bag (colors vary)
- Sailrite Adhesive Backed Logo
- Small Anchor Riding Sail Kit Instructions
|Luff:||4 feet, 10 inches|
|Leech:||6 feet, 3 inches|