You may also like
Rectangle Base Life Line Stanchion Stainless Steel is a heavy duty rectangle base used for attaching boat stanchions. This stanchion base is Type 316 stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance and durability. This boat stanchion base is installed using four screws. Mounting screws not included.
Materials Required to Make One Complete Boat Stanchion Pole:
- Rectangle Base Life Line Stanchion 1"
- Thick SS Tubing 0.065 Wall
- Stanchion Eye for 1" x 0.065 Wall Tube SS
- Stanchion with Eye for 1" Tubing
- Set Screws for SS Replacement Fittings (used to secure Stanchion Eye to top)
- 4 each 1/4" - 20 machine screws to mount base to deck
|Hardware Material:||Metal, Stainless Steel (All Types), Stainless Steel Grade 316|
|Tubing Size:||1 inch|
|Mounting Screws (not included):||1/4 inch|
|Allen Set Screws:||2 each (included)|
Boat Stanchions - How to Install and Make Stanchion Poles
How to Install and Make Boat Stanchion Poles Video is packed with great tips and tricks for working with stainless steel tubing as well as tubing hardware and fittings.