Do It Yourself! Sailrite's Sailmakers' Tool Kit has everything you need to start making your own sails at home or on the water. Chosen by our experts, we have included all the tools to get any beginner started or to provide any experienced sailmaker with an essential tool kit. These tools are the mainstays of sail making and can be used again and again.
The Sailmakers' Tool Kit features the Sailrite® Edge Hotknife, Hand Sewing tools, basting tape, scissors and a heavyweight mallet. We have also included various grommets, die sets and hole cutters, cutting block and a sail repair manual. With these indispensable tools and supplies you will be ready to take on any project.
Sailmakers' Tool Kit Includes:
- Sailrite® Edge Hotknife (110V) with R & F Blades
- Adjustable Palm (Right Hand)
- Hand Sewing Needles (in a waterproof tube)
- 5-ply Waxed Flat Twine
- Swivel Bench Hook
- Scratch Awl
- Deluxe Seam Ripper
- Gingher® Scissors (Right Handed)
- Barry King Mallet Hammer
- Sailrite® Cutting Block & Die Holder
- #2 Spur Die Set
- #5 Spur Die Set
- Self-Centering Hole Cutting Set
- 10 #2 Brass Spur Grommets
- 10 #2 Nickel Spur Grommets
- 10 #5 Brass Spur Grommets
- 10 #5 Nickel Spur Grommets
- Seamstick 3/8" Basting Tape for Canvas
- Seamstick 1/4" Basting Tape
- The Sail Repair Manual
All items in the Sailmakers' Tool Kit are available for individual purchase on the Sailrite® website.