Sew it yourself! International Signal Code Flag Kit is a fun and economical way to make 40 international signal flags including complete alphabet, numbers, repeaters and answering pennants. Flags are made from a 200D nylon material and feature webbing reinforcement at the hoist of the flag and webbing loops for attachment. Patterns are pre-marked on the red, white, blue, black and yellow flag material.
Finished flag size: 24 inches x 18 inches
- 2 rolls Seamstick 1/4" Basting Tape
- White UV Polyester Thread
- 71 ft. White 3/4" Nylon Webbing 700#
- 4 yds. White 200D Nylon Flag Cloth 60"
- 2 yds. Yellow 200D Nylon Flag Cloth 60"
- 3 yds. Red 200D Nylon Flag Cloth 60"
- 4 yds. Dark Blue 200D Nylon Flag Cloth 60"
- 1 yd. Black 200D Nylon Flag Cloth 60"
Note: The term denier refers to the fiber thickness of individual threads or filaments used in the creation of textiles and fabrics. Fabrics with a high denier count tend to be thick, sturdy and durable.