You may also like
Fiebing's Leather Sheen is a topical finishing product that produces a shiny top coat on dyed leather. Apply Leather Sheen after dyeing or staining leather to seal the color and prevent any color rub-off. Use this top finish when you want a high-gloss, highly flexible and water-resistant finish. Use Leather Sheen on smooth leathers only; not intended for suede, oil-tanned or rough leathers.
- Finishing treatment for dyed and stained leathers.
- Seals in dye color to prevent rub-off.
- High-gloss, flexible, water-resistant top coat for smooth leathers.
1. Shake the bottle well before using.
2. Protect your work surface with a mat.
3. Leather should be dry and clean before application.
4. With a soft, clean cloth, apply Leather Sheen evenly to the leather surface.
5. The leather item can be buffed if desired.
6. Set leather aside to dry before using.