You may also like
Sew it yourself! Organize, air out and keep sheets or other items up and out of the way. Sheet Bag Kit allows you to create your own sheet bags to perfectly suit your needs using a standard Sunbrella® Marine Grade color. Sheet bags are great for organization and allow water to drain. A Phifertex® Standard mesh front pocket with an elastic top keeps items secure. With a durable Sunbrella backing and adhesive-backed YKK® SNAD® fasteners, attaching these bags to your boat is as easy as 1-2-3!
The finished bag is 21"W x 18"H but can be made smaller or divided into more compartments. This kit makes 4 Sheet Bags.
- 46" Sunbrella Marine Grade Fabric — Choose a Standard Sunbrella color from the drop-down menu
- Sunbrella 1" Binding (Where an exact color match isn't available, we will include Sunbrella 1" Natural Binding to match the mesh.)
- White Phifertex Standard Mesh Fabric
- V-69 White UV Polyester Thread
- White Elastic
- Normal Action Snap Fastener Sockets (nickel-plated)
- Snap Fastener Buttons (nickel-plated)
- YKK SNAD White 40mm Adhesive Backed Domed Stud
- Snap Fastener Installation Tool
- Sheet Bag Instructions
Required Tools (Not Included):
- Sewing machine
Reference end of instructional video below for additional recommended items.
Please note: This item is non-returnable.
Really good kit with enough fabric to add a few front pockets and customize sizes
Haven't made them yet but looks good
Sheet-bag Kit, easy first project
My review is for the sheet-bag kit. The fabric was exactly the right color, and the rest of the kit was everything I needed for making the bags. My wife helped with measuring and cutting the pieces. I did the rest with some gentle guidance from her (she is a master seamstress). It turned out to be a fairly easy project for a first-timer! The kit and the instructions left nothing to guess at. Well done Sailrite!
This Kit is Fantastic — except I’ve had the snap adhesives come off of the snap itself.
wrong binding color
Came with the wrong binding.
Sailrite included binding to coordinate with the mesh in this kit as we don’t carry 1” Sunbrella binding in Charcoal Grey. We understand that returning the binding could be cost prohibitive from Canada, but you may wish to order the color of your choice to complete your kit.