#10 Black Metal Zipper Top Stop (Molded Tooth Chain)
Non-ReturnableFabric Calculator Foam Calculator
You may also like
The #10 Black Metal Zipper Top Stop is a slider stop for shortened, #10 continuous or separating molded tooth zippers. The top stop is the component found at the top of a zipper that keeps the slider from running off the zipper track. Use this top stop with #10 molded tooth zippers from YKK® or Lenzip®.
How to Install:
- Separate the zipper sides to work with each half individually.
- Use wire cutters to remove the plastic zipper tooth where you want to position the stop at the top of each side of the zipper. (We recommend leaving the very top tooth in place and removing the second tooth in the zipper to give the stop additional leverage to secure.) To easily do this, snip the tooth in half width-wise, then slide the remaining half out of the zipper flange with a pair of needle-nose pliers.
- Place the top stop over the open area and squeeze it into place with pliers.
NOTE: Two top stops are required — one for each side of the zipper.
- Stops the slider at the top of a zipper chain.
- Made of metal for durability.
- Easy to install.
- Use with #10 continuous or separating molded tooth zippers from YKK or Lenzip.
|Chain Type:||Molded Tooth|
|Fits:||Lenzip & YKK #10 Molded Tooth/VISLON Zippers|