YKK® Zipper Top Stop is a new stainless steel slider stop for shortened #10 Vislon® Continuous or Finished Zippers. A top stop is a component found at the top of a zipper that keeps the slider from running off the zipper track.
Please Note: Two top stops are required, one for each side of the zipper.
- Using scissors, cut the zipper to the length you need. Pull the slider back to separate the zipper sides to work with each half.
- Insert the stainless steel Top Stop over the next-to-last tooth on one side of the zipper tape.
- Using pliers, crimp the Top Stop firmly into place.
- Repeat this process for the zipper tape on the opposite side.
- Use a hotknife or a similar tool to seal the cut ends of the zipper tape to prevent raveling.
|Fits:||YKK #10 Vislon Zippers|