Sew your own duffle bag!
This duffle bag is large and roomy enough to fit several sets of clothing and toiletries for a weekend cruise! The kit includes everything you need to sew your own duffle bag and is a great beginner project. Featuring a zipper closure and outside storage pocket, the bag has two short handles and a longer adjustable strap so you can either carry it by hand or sling it over your shoulder for hands-free convenience. Bag features sturdy D-rings and clips for lashing the duffle to the cockpit and connecting keys, whistles and more. Made with your choice of 4 Top Notch® 9 colors, this tote will be your go-to weekender bag for years to come.
Finished Measurements: 12"H x 12"W x 20"L
Please Note: There are no written instructions for this kit. We have made a detailed how-to instructional video, found below, on how to sew and assemble the Duffle Bag Kit.
Duffle Bag Kit Includes:
- 1 yd. Top Notch 9 fabric
- 1 pk. hembob V-69 Black UV Polyester Thread
- 17 ft. Black 2" Polypropylene Webbing
- 2 ft. Foam Luff Tape 12"
- 3 ft. Black YKK® Continuous Zipper Chain #10
- 2 Black YKK® Zipper Slider #10 VISLON®
- 1 pk. YKK® Snap Hook Swivel & Rotate 2"
- 1 pk. YKK® Tri-Bar Adjustable Webbing Slider 2"
- 1 pk. Black D-Ring Sewable Nylon 1"
- Seamstick 3/8" Basting Tape for Canvas
- 1 pk. Sailrite® Woven Sew In Tags
Also Required (Sold Separately):
- Sewing Machine