You may also like
DOT® Snap Fastener Starter Kit is a general assortment of snap components. Perfect for getting started setting snaps, this kit contains 260 nickel-plated brass snap fastener components for multiple applications. Install cloth-to-cloth and cloth-to-surface snaps as well as Pull-the-DOT® (one way) snap fasteners and gypsy studs with this starter kit. This Snap Fastener Starter Kit is great for use with the Pres-N-Snap installation tool.
- 20 DOT® Snap Fastener Button Silver 1/4" Barrel (#333010)
- 20 DOT® Snap Fastener Button Silver 11/64" Barrel (#333777)
- 40 Snap Fastener Normal Action Socket (#333050)
- 20 DOT® Snap Fastener Hard Action Socket (#333058)
- 10 DOT® Snap Fastener Screw Stud 3/8" (#333105)
- 20 Pull-The-DOT® Button (#555777)
- 20 Pull-The-DOT® Snap Socket (#555050)
- 40 DOT® Snap Fastener & Pull-the-DOT® Eyelet 1/4" (#333555)
- 10 Pull-The-DOT® Snap Screw Stud 3/8" (#555105)
- 10 Pull-The-DOT® Snap Cloth-to-Cloth Stud (#555100)
- 30 Snap Fastener Cloth-to-Cloth Standard Stud (#333100)
- 20 DOT® Snap Fasteners Gypsy Stud 3/16" Barrel (#333130)
|Hardware Material:||Brass, Metal, Nickel Plated|
Used these in the past. Needed to stock up on more.
Does what it is supposed to great variety
Perfect mix of options.
Lots of options to pick the best one for my needs.
Good collection of sizes
The personal reply helped.
Great little kit
I'm only hopeful that the nickel coated brass will be OK in a marine environment, otherwise these fasteners are great. I love my rivet gun, it's a beauty and so easy to use so these are a great partner. I think I would have liked to have seen a few stainless versions of the snaps though.
Instructions and case would be nice!
This kit seems like it has everything I need to start using my "Pres-N-snap installation tool" there is definitely a wide variety of snaps that all seem to be good quality. The only downside of this kit is that there is no instruction or guide to know which stud goes with which snap. I have 40+ little pieces not knowing which one to use with which.... also the kit does not come in any sort of case which wouldve been really helpful/great to help keep all the little pieces seperate and organized.