You may also like
SnapRite® Fastener Starter Kit contains all the snap components needed to get started setting snaps with the SnapRite System. This kit has 260 nickel-plated brass snap fastener components for multiple applications. Install cloth-to-cloth and cloth-to-surface snaps as well as Pull-the-DOT® (one way) snap fasteners and gypsy studs with this starter kit. All of the components in this kit are compatible with the SnapRite System.
The SnapRite System is a set of four unique dies that work with a standard rivet gun to install button, socket, stud, and eyelet snap fastener components quickly and easily. The SnapRite Dies screw into the nose piece of a rivet gun and must be used with a SnapRite Mandrel.
- 20 SnapRite® Snap Fastener Button Silver 1/4" Barrel (#104154)
- 20 SnapRite® Snap Fastener Button Silver 11/64" Barrel (#104151)
- 20 SnapRite® Pull-The-DOT® Snap Button 1/4" Barrel (#104299)
- 20 SnapRite® Gypsy Studs 3/16" Barrel (#104236)
- 40 Snap Fastener Normal Action Socket (#333050)
- 20 DOT® Snap Fastener Hard Action Socket (#333058)
- 10 DOT® Snap Fastener Screw Stud 3/8" (#333105)
- 20 Pull-The-DOT® Snap Socket (#555050)
- 40 DOT® Snap Fastener & Pull-the-DOT® Eyelet 1/4" (#333555)
- 10 Pull-The-DOT® Snap Screw Stud 3/8" (#555105)
- 10 Pull-The-DOT® Snap Cloth-to-Cloth Stud (#555100)
- 30 Snap Fastener Cloth-to-Cloth Standard Stud (#333100)
|Hardware Material:||Brass, Metal, Nickel Plated|
What a great company. The have what you need.
It will be nice to have a variety of pieces to compleate my projects.
Good range to get started
Snap rite fastener kit
Great starter kit with a large variety of fasteners to choose from. I use these for lots of projects around the house and boat.
I like the quality of the product. I felt the directions could have been better; which pieces went together as everything comes in bulk. It did take a while to sort all the pieces. I used zip lock snack bags to store them after sorting.
All the snaps I'll ever need!
This kit has all of the snaps that I could ever need to fix the camper cover for our 28' Sea Ray cabin cruiser. We need to redesign the front to be higher & have clear windows for visibility. Plus I do canvas repairs on the side & these will allow me to do more.